The undergraduate program offers three major programs of study.
The undergraduate program offers a variety of opportunities for student to gain hands-on experience.
- Field Placement in Applied Human Nutrition
- Practicum in Child Studies
- Practicum in Family Studies and Human Development
- Family Studies and Human Development / Adult Development Student Association
- Applied Human Nutrition Student Association
- Child Studies / Child, Youth and Family Student Association
Program Plans in Editable Format
- AHN Course Planning Checklist - 2022
- CSTU Course Planning Checklist - 2022
- FSHD Course Planning Checklist - 2022